Next Meeting Is January 9 @ 1:30 pm. Hope to see you there!
WANT TO GET INVOLVED AT CARMICHAEL?
Our primary objective as a PTO is to provide our school with funds, programs, resources and services that will enrich and maximize the education of the students at CMS. The CMS PTO is also committed to developing a sense of school community by fostering relationships among the school, students, parents, and teachers. The PTO is a great way to get involved at the middle school level and develop “Cougar Pride”.
The PTO support to Carmichael includes the following:
- Teacher & Classroom Support
- Student Incentives & Support
- Teacher Appreciation
- Book Fair
- 8th Grade Graduation Party
- 8th Grade Honors Breakfast
- Cavalcade of Authors
- Volunteer Support for School Events
Ways to Support CMS PTO include:
- PTO Membership
- Donate to Events
- Designate "Carmichael PTO" Through Shopping Programs (Smile.Amazon.Com Or Fred Meyer Community Rewards)
- Corporate Sponsorship & Grants
You may sign up to be a member of PTO & purchase a "Cougar Pride" T-Shirt by visiting our PTO Store Link below