Click the link below to view the Carmichael Middle Football Schedule
1. The season limit is six (6) games plus a jamboree.
2. The starting date will be determined by our league and attached to the master schedule.
3. Schools shall have a minimum of fourteen (14) team practices before the first game. Each participant is required to have a minimum of fourteen (12) practices. The first three (3) days of practice for each player shall be without pads.
4. Three (3) certified officials should be secured for all games.
5. Games will be at 4:00 p.m.
6. Extra points:
- Two (2) points for a place kick or a drop kick.
- One (1) point for a run or pass.
7. There will be no tiebreakers.
8. The home team will call to determine jersey colors for the game.
9. A seventh grader may play on the eighth grade team, but an eighth grader cannot play on the seventh grade team.
10. A boy shall play on only one (1) squad in a given week.
11. A player may participate in a maximum of four (4) quarters per week.
12. The Intermediate size football will be used.
13. All football games for 7th and 8th graders will have four (4) quarters with each quarter eight (8) minutes in length.